We would love to inform and notify the general public, especially all applicants who wish to study in NOUN, that they can now process their admission anywhere they are through the internet.
Below is a detailed and step by step guidelines on how you can proceed with your application for admission into NOUN, follow the guidelines below and we wish you the very best!
Application for Admission
- Pay (cash only) for NOUN Application Form in any branch of the participating Banks which are listed below.
- Also proceed and obtain a Teller from any of the participating banks, which are specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of Admission payment.
- Proceed and collect the APPLICATION PIN CODE, which is also equivalent to the amount paid for your form.
- If you have carried out the above steps, click here to proceed with your application.
This is a guide for all prospective students, to continue with your acceptance of Provisional Admission, you are required to have done the following which is listed below:
- You must have been screened at your choice of the study center
- You must have also obtained a Clearance Code.
- Sign up on this portal with the clearance code, signing up will help you to obtain your Matriculation Number.
- Paid for NOUN registration fees at any participating bank and obtain a receipt containing your Registration Transaction ID
- If you have followed the steps stipulated above, kindly visit the school portal (http://portal.nou.edu.ng) to continue with the sign-up.
LIST Of NOUN Participating Banks
This is the list of all banks which are in partnership with NOUN, you can walk into any of this commercial Banks listed below and pay your NOUN school fees or registration fee, in any of their branch location in Nigeria.
- Zenith Bank
- Skye Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- United Bank For Africa(UBA)
- WEMA Bank Plc
We’re wishing you the very BEST and don’t forget to share this information with your Social Media friends and followers.
Thanks and do have a nice day! ♥