Here on JAMBGuide.com, i will be showing you, the sure and easiest step which you can use to reprint JAMB slip for the 2017/18 academic session. With this guide, you will be able to reprint it within a few minutes and the price for reprinting your jamb UTME slip is Nothing!
All candidates should take note that this JAMB UTME Exam Slip has extremely important information regarding your JAMB Exam information. Which confirms the actual exam date for the CBT candidate and also the venue for his exam.
Latest information reaching our news desk today, is that all UTME 2017 candidates can now check and reprint JAMB slip any day, starting from the 25th April 2017.
All candidates also now re-print the slip on the given date above. Please take note that you have only 10 days to reprint the JAMB UTME slip: so be sure to do it between 25th and 6th May 2017. It is also important to remember that the reprinting must be carried out, only using a computer system that has an attached printer.
How can I re-print JAMB exam slip?
1. The very first step is to visit the JAMB website.
2. When the portal loads up, proceed and check the right corner of the page, where you’ll see a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
3. When you’ve enter where you can reprint your jamb utme slip, you’ll be required to write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
4. Your full details, like the exact date, Time and Venue will appear on the slip.
5. Please be informed that you are required to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard so you can reprint it.
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.