Are you aware that the much-awaited and anticipated NIS 2023 Recruitment application is out? Here’s an official guide on How to apply for the NIS recruitment for the 2023/2024 year.
One of the most asked questions on our recruitment page by job seekers is this: Is the Nigeria Immigration Service[NIS] Recruitment Application Form out?
Anyone interested in working with the Nigeria Immigration Service should carefully read through this short but direct guide on How to Apply for NIS recruitment through it’s official portal. I’ll advise that you go through all the information outlined on this page. The information shared here will be of immense importance for you to be among those shortlisted for the next recruitment exercise.
As of the time of writing this article, September 22, 2023, the NIS 2023 Recruitment application form is yet to be released or published online by the management of NIS. But this does not mean you should not be prepared and know all the requirements needed for NIS application and employment.
About The Nigerian Immigration Service(NIS)
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is a paramilitary organization established in 1963 by the Federal government of Nigeria. The core mission and duty of the NIS is ensuring that the Nigerian border is secured and the management of immigrants into Nigeria. If you have ever thought about obtaining an International passport in Nigeria for travelling out, this is in the jurisdiction of the NIS.
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) releases a set of instructions and/or requirements that all applicants interested in working within the organisation must possess before applying for NIS recruitment.
On this page, I’ll carefully outline all the core requirements that applicants must possess before their application form will be processed and approved.
How To Apply For NIS Recruitment Exercise 2023.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is an important office in Nigeria and has its own dedicated online portal where candidates can apply for jobs. The application would be done on the approved portal for NIS recruitment. To apply for the NIS available jobs, kindly follow the guide outlined below.
- Visit the NIS Recruitment Application portal https://immigrationrecruitment.org
- When the website loads up, kindly proceed and click on the signup icon and you will be redirected to this page or you can visit it directly https://immigrationrecruitment.org/?p=signup.
- During the course of your registration (when filling in the requirements), kindly ensure that you type in your new application ID and a valid email address before clicking on the Proceed button.
- Make sure that you use an email address and phone number you can easily access. After successfully creating an account, kindly log in to the newly created account with your username and password.
- Fill out the application form properly and upload all the necessary documents required of you.
- Crosscheck your application form and documents before submitting your application
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Requirements.
These are all the important requirements that all applicants must possess before they are qualified for the next NIS recruitment exercise:
- Nationality: According to the NIS job requirements, applicants seeking job opportunities in the NIS must be Nigerian Nationals with a means of identification. The valid means of identification may either be a National ID card, International Passport, or driver’s License.
- Degrees: Every applicant must possess a degree like an OND/NCE/BSc degree from any NUC-approved tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Height Requirements: Male applicants must be at least 1.65m tall, while Female applicants must be at least 1.60m tall.
- Age Requirements: Applicants must be between the age range of 18 to 30 years before they can apply for job opportunities within the NIS.
- Male applicants must possess a minimum chest measurement of 0.87m.
- Medical and physical fitness is of utmost importance and all applicants with certain physical disabilities are prohibited from applying for the NIS recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must ensure that they provide and submit a guarantor form before submitting their application.
- It is mandatory that all applicants must provide a referee form containing the names, addresses, and contacts of the referee(s).
These are the major core requirements that must be provided and fulfilled by every applicant, regardless of the position you are interested in applying for.
Latest Update On NIS 2023 Recruitment Exercise.
Currently, the Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS) application form for 2023 is not yet available. Using this medium, I would love to reach out to all our readers who are very much interested in partaking in the upcoming NIS recruitment exercise to visit this page frequently to get the latest updates.
As of today, being the September 22, 2023, the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment application form is yet to be released or published online, and the management of the NIS has not made mention of available opportunities within the NIS. It is important to keep visiting this page and this site to see other available job opportunities in Nigeria.