Are you aware that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (jamb) 2019/2020 application form will be on sales? Here are Six Things To Note As Jamb Commence Sales Of Form for the 2019 academic session.
Please take note that the JAMB registration forms and Application forms will be sold ONLY at certified CBT centres.
Recommended: JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in 2019
6 Things To Know About JAMB 2019 Registration
1. All interested candidates should note that the JAMB 2019 Exams is scheduled and billed to start March 2019 (Excluding some days, because of candidates sitting for WAEC’s)
Take note that the examination will Exam Starts in March 2019 (excluding some dates because of Candidates sitting for WAEC). Those are the new dates for JAMB UTME. The venue of the examination will be at any center in the candidate’s chosen examination town.
2. All interested candidates should note that the Sales of Jamb 2019 form will end on February 21st, 2019. All candidates should take note that the Registration portal is scheduled to automatically close on February 21st, 2019, time 11:59 pm.
3. According to JAMB registrar, the Jamb 2018 fee is 3,500 naira. This fee includes Registration fees, Reading the text and all document (Syllabus and brochure)
4. While for Direct Entry candidates, the JOINT admission and Matriculation Board (jamb) Application will be on sale from (Yet to be announced date)
5. Interested applicants should note that the Jamb board has not cancelled awaiting result. Anyone is free to apply for the 2019 Jamb with awaiting result from Waec, Neco, etc. The deal is – your result must be ready during screening to qualify for admission into any school.
6. The JAMB UTME 2019 Recommended Book “InDependence” By Sarah Ladipo Manyika
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+