One of Nigerian indigenous banking form, FCMB has customers who are willing to save millions of Naira with them. FCMB has over 300 banking branches in 36 states of Nigeria. But today, we will be focusing on the full list of FCMB branches in Lagos state.
First City Monument Bank Plc, popularly known as FCMB among Nigerians, is one of the major financial institutions in Nigeria that has been serving Nigerians over the years. FCMB renders various services to Nigerians, which cut across sector like:
- Retail banking,
- Corporate banking,
- Investment banking as well as services to large corporations, small and medium sized enterprises.
The First City Monument bank was first established in April 1982 and a year later, they received their banking licence precisely on the 11th of August 1983. The Bank took a unique stride during its early days mainly because it was the first bank established in Nigeria without government financial support or that of foreign investors.
The FCMB headquarter is located at Primrose Towers at 17A Tinubu Street, Lagos state, Nigeria. They are committed to being be among the premier financial service group of African origin.
The First City Monument Bank (FCMB) has over 300 hundred of branches in the 36 states of Nigeria. In 2012, FCMB acquired FinBank, which contributed hugely to the increased in number of branches that FCMB has in the country.
Apart from their presence in Nigeria, FCMB also do also have a branch in London, including a representative office in South Africa. Currently, they have over two thousand (2,000) employees.
Today, I have compiled a list of all the FCMB branches in Lagos state, including the FCMB branches near you in Lagos.
List of FCMB Branches in Lagos 2023.
- 91 Ladipo Street, Matori
FCMB, Lagos Island.
- 10/12, Macarthy Street Onikan
- 5, Daddy Alaja Street, Oke-Arin, Lagos
- First City Plaza, 44 Marina Road, Mainland Marina, Lagos
- Banuso House, 88/89 Broad Street, Lagos Island
- 22, Idoluwo Street, Idumota
- 7 Lagos Road, Ikorodu, Lagos
- Iponri Market, Lagos
- 157, Abeokuta Express Road, Alagbado
- 56, Awolowo Road Ikoyi
- 117 Okota Road, Okota, Lagos
- Orile Coker, Orile, Lagos
- Shasha Roundabout, AK, Akowonjo
- Alaba Market, Ojo
- 157, Abeokuta Expressway, Alagbado
FCMB, Victoria Island.
- Plot 1661 Oyin Jolayemi Street Victoria Island, Lagos
- 17 Sanusi, Fafunwa Street Victoria Island
- 38, Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- 11b, Adeola Odeku Street Victoria Island Lagos
- Plot 719 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Palms Shopping Mall Lekki, Lagos
- Igbokushu Village Lekki
- 36, Allen Avenue Ikeja
- 48/50 Isaac John Ikeja, Lagos
- 29, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja
- 23, Ogba Ijaiye Road, Ogba
- M1, Point Motorways Complex Ikeja
- 35, Creek Road, This Day House Apapa
- 16, Warehouse Road Apapa
- Apapa-Oshodi Express Road, Tincan Apapa
- 218, Egbada Idimu Road
- 34, Idumagbo Avenue, Idumagbo
- 33 Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere
- 43, Ojuelegba Road Yaba, Lagos
- Old Abeokuta Expressway, Tabon Agege, Lagos
- 31, Shipeolu Street, Onipan Shomolu
- 545/547 Ikorodu Road, Ketu
- Plot 25, Muritala Mohammed Road, Oshodi, Lagos
- 148A Olojo Drive, Ojo.
I sincerely hope that this will help all Lagosians, or those who recently moved to the state, and are searching for topics such as “FCMB branches near me in Lagos”, to see the closest branches in their neighbourhood, community.
If there is any update or something is wrong with this information, I sincerely will love to hear from you via the comment section.